Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I'm loving


Happy hump day gals! :) 

I'm loving that the sunshine is full effect this morning. I'm noticing that-- it's not very often that the sun rises before noon here in SF. Morning run anyone??

I'm loving that Thursday we move into our apartment-- yes I'm that excited that I blog about it yesterday and mentioning it again today! 4:30 today we get the keeeys to our apartment. word

I'm loving that we may have found a great groomer for Lola in the city! Keep your fingers crossed. I'll post a picture of my pretty pup later-- bearface is due for a haircut! 

I'm loving that Pumpkin Spice lattes are baaaaack at Starbucks. yummmm... Not a huge fan of fall (I'll take flipflops over boots any day!) , but this is one of my favorite things about it! 


I'm loving that we have a long weekend ahead of us. We have some super fantastic fun plans! (I'm not allowed to share, I'm not sure who does or does not read my blog). But I promise it'll come with loads of pictures! Promises!


Hope you pretties have a super fantastic Wednesday and some fun/relaxing long weekend plans!! :) 

oxx ;)













7 comments:

Ashley said...

love fresh flowers and pumpkin spice!!

Ashley said...

Mmmm all of these pumpkin spice pins are making me want fall even more! Love your blog. Just found it! New follower :)

Young and Fabulous said...

i have to agree that the long weekend is CALLING MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!

just hire me as lola's personal groomer so i can move out there with u ;-) I am a good dog washer haha

Kristal said...

Awe, congrats on the new apartment! Those keys are so cute! I love old keys like that! Cute blog and I love the name so simple, but oh so great!
New follower.

http://www.sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

Missy Minicucci | The Rinfret Group said...

New follower here :) cute blog! I am completely obsessed with the pumpkin spice late. It's amazing!! Have a great weekend!

Mrs. Match said...

I really need to try this pumpkin spice latte. It's all I'm reading about on blogs lately. I am a huge fan of the mint mocha at Christmastime so I'm sure this is tasty too.

Yay on the new place. Excited for you guys!

Mimi said...

yay for getting the keys to your new apartment!!! that is so exciting! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$25 Apothica Gift Card Giveaway :)