Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday


Amazing what a morning run will do for your day!! December 4 is quickly approaching! Plus you don't feel as guilty eating a medium thin crust pizza for dinner. :)


We're staying at the Cosmopolitan- which is gorgeous! Looking forward to our Monday couple massages as a treat for finishing the marathon. And making the trip a mini getaway for James and I (We have Monday/Tuesday to ourselves)



Loving that tons of our friends and James' family are also going to be in Vegas for the race (some running others, well- it's Vegas- not hard to figure out!) 


This video is just awesome. Mad rapping skills. 

Oh you know... 19 years later

James and I have a Halloween party tomorrow night and I am trying to figure out costumes. We are thinking of going as LMFAO-yes seriously! (I wanted to do popeye and olive oyl-- he veto'ed that idea!) I'll keep you posted!

The weather in San Francisco has been beautiful! I love that it is October and in the 70's. Ahhh. love it. 

Any fun Halloween parties this weekend? What is everyone dressing up as? Can't wait to see pictures! :)

oxx
ashley






6 comments:

Kit said...

What beautiful weather. I love thin crust pizza

Lisa said...

Our weather has been beautiful lately, too! Happy Wednesday!

Raven said...

yes! so LMFAO!! Question is, what one will you be?? ;)

Raven said...

oops I meant "do" LMFAO

Young and Fabulous said...

i just love mini getaways!!!

youre gonna do FAB in that race...and i know it..jus sayyyin!

i love the LMFAO idea MUCHO! i better get a pic ;-)

xoxox

Holly said...

LOL I hope you do go as LMFAO! That would be awesome!