Thursday, February 16, 2012

products: lashes


I love this idea. I have discovered a few things I would of otherwise never heard about..
So I'm adding my two cents!

I have been using this lancome- cils booster since after (no way I would of stretched my budget) college and purchase it religiously.


I apply it after curling my lashes and before my mascara. I'm not sure what magic powers it possesses-- but it will make your lashes fuller. obsessed. try it and thank me.

and because a girl can't have long enough lashes....

I ordered latisse.

I've been using it for almost a month (no hard evidence of before and after pictures yet) but I do see a change in my lashes. they are definitely fuller and longer.

basically I have kardashian style lashes now.

any mascara recommendations??? (i'm addicted to dior show & maybelline volum' express

oxx & pretty eyes
ashley







6 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I use LiLash and I love it! I have seen a huge difference in my lashes!!!

I am obsessed with Mary Kay's Love Lash. Seriously one of the best I have ever used, and I am extremely picky!!!

Thanks for joining today!

Unknown said...

I have to try this! I am obssesd with mascara. My eyelashes are my money maker, I give the Kardashians a run for their money. Haha

Young and Fabulous said...

im lash obsessed!!

i use Falsies mascara and it is THE BOMB.COM!!!

xoxoox

Ali said...

I'm going to go get that Lancome stuff this weekend! But, I'm telling you, I used to LOVE Dior Show but now? Iam OBSESSED with Maybelline Turbo somethin-or-other. It comes in a black in red thing and it is the best! Especially for the price!

Holly said...

I have never tried any kind of eyelash lengthening/thickening product - I'm too scared it would mess with my contacts and like, burn my eyeballs! :O

Ashley said...

I have the shortest straightest lashes ever!! I might need to get some of that stuff!!

I am a new follower (on Pinterest and Twitter too (@lifeasiknow09))!! Feel free to pop by and say hello sometime!