Tuesday, April 17, 2012

doppelganger



This is easy. My doppelganger has been found. Well- Aly found her while watching 'Millionaire Matchmaker' on Bravo. 

I blogged about it because pretty much everyone I showed the picture to, thought it was me (even James). Clearly-- it's not. (and her shirt? yeah- I wouldn't wear that)

But I thought it'd still be fun to play around to see who it generated as my celebrity doppelganger.
I used two different pictures and two different sites. Here's what I got:


Keira Knightley, really? And Cate Blanchett & Melissa Gilbert-- I'm a natural red head. (kidding)

Hilary Swank is the only consistent one from each site. Never heard that one. 
96% Katie Couric, we have a winner. 


I had to google who Alison Eastwood was. I did get Paris again. Oh and Bette Midler? 
Vain-Ashley likes these answers best. 

And I love how they percentage out the results. 90% Jessica Simpson (pre-pregnancy, thankfully)/Katie Couric/KateBosworth. Seriously? How was that determined? 

These are the people I most commonly get told I 'resemble'. 
kelly kapowski

shania twain

raquel welch


I think it's our round faces. I'm not sure. I've heard some randoms. However- I pretty much have to go with the girl Aly sent me-- she takes the cake. If you know who she is (or are her), let me know. Maybe my parents aren't telling me everything.. 
Thanks Raven--this was all too funny.!! and I can't wait to see everyone's doppelganger. 

oxx
ashley













6 comments:

Victoria said...

what a mix! all pretty girls to "look" like :)

cute blog!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

OMG! I'm sooo going to call you Kelly Kapowski!!!! Yes! I totally see that!

But the millionaire matchmaker chic looks DEAD.ON.LIKE.YOU!

xoxo

Holly said...

Wow, that's a little freaky about the girl on TV who looks like you! I can definitely see why! :O

Alyssa said...

Oh my gosh, that Millionaire Matchmaker chick looks exactly like you!! Totally weird!

Raven said...

"pre-pregnancy Jessica Simpson" haha! Good thing, cause man, she may have a kid in there, but it looks like she ATE a full grown child! Poor girl.....

and now that you mention is, I SO see Kelly Kapowski! I loved her! She's all kinds of gorgy. Isn't it about time for your Hawaiian vaca btw??

Raven said...

and ps. I totally think it WAS you on Millionaire Matchmaker but you just are too embarrassed to tell us.