Friday, July 15, 2011

naughty or nice?

Christmas in July will be here soon-- I need to get my letter to Santa.

All through high school, my neighbors used to have a party celebrating Christmas in July.
We'd swim. There'd be Christmas decorates and even a tree. Oh, and presents


Because of that, I thought I'd share my letter to Santa. Ya know- since I am on the nice* list.
(p.s. Santa is totally with the ages and has his own website to mail email your letters)




Dear Santa:
May I please (please please) have a....   well I have pictures (and links!) for you. 


EOS Rebel T3i 18-135mm IS Kit
Diana F+ camera

Michele Sport Sail Large White Watch

Hemnes 8-drawer dresser

Henri Bendel Wellies in Red


Club Monaco Trench


Love, ashley
oxx


Have you written your Christmas in July letter to Santa? 



1 comment:

Hollie Ann said...

LOVE the red rainboots! :)