Wednesday, August 24, 2011

McLovin


I'm loving all the sunshine and turn of the weather I've been promised by all my new San Francisco friends! 

Speaking of -- I'm loving all the new friends I've made in the city! Loving early dinners + outside + bottles of wine + great conversation.  It's so enjoyable to hear people's 'stories' and learn who they are! 


I'm loving that James and I have this upcoming weekend to ourselves! (we've been busy entertaining and I look forward to quiet + comfy + romantic + fun us time) 


I am loving the IKEA app I downloaded last night for my iPad. Catalog browsing at it's best! word. 

I'm loving that we move into our apartment in 8 days!! Bring on the madness of unpacking + decorating + organizing... oh and lots of shopping!! Eeek --Yay!!! 

I'm loving my sweet pup Lola who loves the sunshine as much as her momma... 


So much love --I'm feeling like McLovin 


oxx 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who are you? an irish r and b singer?! :) love superbad!!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Hahaha @ the Superbad reference! Great movie, prnitalia, great movie ;)

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Love your loves :)