Wednesday, December 21, 2011

the most wonderful time

happy holiday lovelies!
can't believe it's already december 21st-- where has time gone?
I am late to jump on the christmas decorations post-- but better late than never-- right? ;)

since we live in a >800 sq ft apartment- space is limited (that's putting it mildly) which means buying christmas decorations = not happening. (I'd rather have the space to store my clothes than worrying about decorations) so I made due with what I had & spent maybe $12 at michaels.

a. handmade candy dish -- made my yours truly 
b. poinsettia flowers
c. table centerpiece

a. vase + added pretty purple bow & gold/silver balls
b. stockings hung from bookshelf 
c. vase + touch of gold and red 

remember how I mentioned we were getting a christmas tree delivered? yep. we paid $30 for this very oh-so tiny christmas tree. our version of a 'charlie brown christmas tree'. and yes-- it stands maybe 2 1/2 ft tall. seriously. 

lastly-- wanted to share our christmas card pictures! i absolutely loved how they turned out! 

the 2nd is my personal fav. we went old school and sent actual cards with our pictures-- there's just something very personal that I love about writing in our cards and signing our names! ;)

can't wait for the holiday! what are your christmas plans? 
we are spending christmas here in san francisco together with our own little family. :)

oxx & holiday cheer
ashley



2 comments:

Young and Fabulous said...

im so happy to have that lovely pic hanging on my fridge!!!!!! (or next to my bed heheh! lol)

seriously, yall are an adorable little family! and i love your decorations especially the poinsettia!! FAV flowers

xoxoxo

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Love your Charlie Brown tree...we had one of those last year! So cute!

Merry Christmas!