In no particular order- 12 things I’d like to do/continue to do in 2012!
- nurture my relationships with family & friends. write & send personal notes/cards more frequently.
- save for our trip to europe!
- update my blog design and blog more regularly—take advantage of scheduled/prewritten blogs.
- explore the amazing city I live in! san francisco has so much to see & do!
- take more pictures. with the addition of my new camera—I am eager to take and frame some of my own pictures for our apartment. take a photography class & buy Photoshop.
- learn to sew. make lots of pretty things.
- continue to run. sign up & train for another half marathon--beat 2:17. take a yoga class.
- go through my things & get rid of what I no longer need/use (sincerely ask myself, do I need it?)
- cherish my quality time with james & lola. i love them so much!
- grow as a person. challenge/educate myself. take an interest in something new- be opened minded.
- get involved! volunteer. give back.
- discover new recipes.
there ya have it lovelies. what are you looking to accomplish in 2012? :)
(look at me- two posts, one day! #3)