Thursday, February 3, 2011

vegas baby!

Here I am... 10:30pm (local time) on a Thursday night in Vegas (Vegas, baby?!?) and I am heading to bed (actually I am blogging from bed, love it!!)...Yep, I am excited to sleep. :) I have been looking forward to getting into my hotel bed (ugh) all day. Traveling is exhausting!!

I should backtrack a quick second. I previously lived in Vegas right after college for the past 4-ish years. Therefore, one could say I am over it? My super short trip in is for my NSM and on my down time I plan on seeing some friends, Yay!!! (one of which I just finished dinner with at my favorite sushi restaurant in town, Naked Fish's, yum! and she's preggers so I got to see her belly! [I'm pulling for a March 24th arrival date (my birthday!)]. Oh and I am excited because one of my best friends is heading in from LA for the weekend and I get to see her!

Okay, back to my point, I am heading to bed....on a Thursday at 10:30pm in Vegas! :)

Bet you were expecting some super fun exciting Vegas story, huh? :)

...sweet dreams blog world -XO ;)

No comments: