Wednesday, April 27, 2011

what i'm lovin'

happy hump day lovelies! ....I just love Wednesdays! :) 


I'm loving Gagavision. I spent a majority of my Tuesday night (don't judge me) on YouTube  watching these videos. I'm already a huge Gaga fan and watching these just made me an even bigger fan!Seriously, ch-ch-check 'em out! 

I'm loving the beautiful weather! I miss so much the hot weather I constantly had when I lived in Las Vegas. Here in DC, we finally have hot spring days with lots of sunshine! :) Best part : it puts everyone in such a happy mood!!

I'm loving the weather has allowed me wear some of my favorite things : skirts, sandals and dresses oh my!! 

I'm loving........... Katy Perry's (ft Kanye) : ET
and.... Britney Spear's : Till the World Ends

(and I'm loving that I finally realized I could add videos to my blog, straight from YouTube!. Wow. Apparently I'm not very observant) 

Definitely need to download some music (and iTunes) for my iPod! 
**And I'm completely open to any suggestions of some great running songs???

I'm loving Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm. I am horribly guilty of bare lips! And I got Honeysuckle & Pink Blossom for my birthday and I absolutely looove them! They're my new fav's!! Try them out... seriously!

I'm loving RedBox. Nothing beats renting a movie for $1! (and conveniently while you're at the grocery store, too and hello you can return them anywhere too!) You may have to wait a little longer for a movie to be released... but when you start renting enough they give em' to you for .50 cents.. and who doesn't love a discount? ;)
 

I'm loving that my sissster Brittany booked her ticket to come visit me.... let the count down begin!! :) Beyond excited for her to be here... lots of sister time and snuggles!!!



**What are you lovin? ox






7 comments:

Joeylee said...

i love that britney song, so does my 2 year old

Melissa said...

I'm lovin on those songs too and red box has been me and my boyfriends best friend lately with this foul weather:) My sister was just home from college for a visit and it was so nice! Have fun :)

Holly said...

I think I might be loving Burts Bees tinted lipbalm too...if I could find some! I love the regular pomegranate one, so now I'll have to try those two too! :)

Impulsive Addict said...

I'm loving that Britney video! I'm jamming to it RIGHT NOW! I'll be honest, one person said it was bad and I haven't listened to any of the songs yet. But I'm really liking that one!

I just asked the same question about running music on twitter this week. I have some suggestions but they are mainly hip hop and some are older (think: salt-n-pepa and Coolio)

Let me know what type of suggestions you are wanting. I have everything from rock, pop, and even a little bit of country!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I just LOVE Redbox too!

Cara S. said...

I love your list!! So good, I have not seen that burts bees yet~ but i LOVe me some burts bees. I need to keep my eye out for that one. Oh and yeah loving all the music!!

Stefanie @Three-seventeen said...

Found your blog through WILW. How adorable! I am a new follower :)