Wednesday, May 18, 2011

want to know wendesday


{1} If you could choose a Super Power, what would it be?
The ability to read people's minds. I'd love to know what some people think

{2} What would be your first frivolous purchase if you were awarded a million dollars tomorrow?
Book a long fabulous vacation to Europe or South Africa! (I reeeally wanna go on an African safari!) 

{3} What would be the hardest current luxury for you to give up?
Hmm... probably the convenience of where I live and what's around me. I live within walking distance of Target (and yes it's very dangerous to my bank account)

{4} If you were given a choice between being given great wisdom and great wealth, which would you choose?
Wisdom. Then I'd use my great wisdom to have great wealth, duh. ;)

{5} If you were to be stranded on a deserted island for 100 days what 5 THINGS would you pack?

Assuming I can bring James & Lola... :)
My ipad
Camera
Sunblock/Tanning lotion 
Food & Water
Helicopter (so if I want to get off the island, I could) 

7 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

mind reading, nice, but it could get ugly. i don't think i want to know what people think, but i would love to hear what they say when i leave the room. lol

you have a choice between wisdom and wealth once you choose wisdom wealth is no longer an option. duh. :P

fab answers, thanks for linking up with us!
an African safari sounds fun and totes frivolous, good answer!!

Robin said...

totally a helicopter or a boat!!

VandyJ said...

Mind reading would be interesting, but I don't think I really want to know what people really think of me.
A helicopter would be great--as long as flying instructions came with it--or a really cute pilot. Cause having eye candy on the island would be nice.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking along the same lines as VandyJ. If I found out what some people may think of me, I would have to have some serious super power to show restraint.---- all done in love, of course. hee hee

Have a FAB day!!

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

ooohhh clever!! Helicopter would be ideal on a deserted island!

Anonymous said...

Mind reading would be fun, but there's a lot of people's minds I wouldn't want to get into! There's some seriously freaky people out there! ;o)

Good thinking with the helicopter idea. I chose to bring Bradley Cooper with me, so I don't think I'll be needing that helicopter during our 100 days together. ;o)

Holly said...

Hahah I agree with the helicopter on the desert island! Excellent idea. :D