One of the best things about reading blogs is learning about new things (websites, stores, products, styles, designs, ideas, etc.). I am by no means an expert but through my own personal trial and error, I know what works for me.
Here are my faaaavs from head to toe :
- COLOR: My hair guy added some fun random color to my hair; but the brown? au natural. And the whole head of hair is mine too.
- CUT: I literally tell him "Victoria's Secret hair" (no, really, I do)
- WASH: I only wash my hair every 5-8 days. When I do I use good 'ol Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo & Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco conditioner
- STYLING: When I do wash my hair, I do it at night and let my hair air dry. I try to stay away from the blow-dryer (evil!) And I don't really use any type of leave-in product. I find that it makes my hair sticky & heavy. I live and die by my curling iron (I rarely ever straighten my hair). I use a this 3/4 inch curling iron by Conair.
- HAIRSPRAY: Chi Helmet Head. Use it, it'll change your life. You're welcome.
|i love picnik as much as i love all this crap|
BODY: (sorry folks no picture of that, ha)
|visuals bc pictures are better than words!|
- PRETTY FEET: Life wouldn't be complete without pedicures. (I use this stuff with a pumice stone, take that dry feet)
Kinda feels like we shared a moment. Doesn't it?
I mean when you get as intimate as a baths, soap and shaving... it's definitely a moment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. ;)
(Is there where I make the disclaimer that I didn't get paid to promote/recommend any of these products? but hey! I'm not below doing so)
Totally feel like a facial now. Go be beautiful people.