Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I'm loving

It's Wednesday-- I'm loving....

Love love loove that we finally... finally-- bought my ticket for Thanksgiving (thanks babe ;) I couldn't be more ecstatic because I have a nonstop flight both ways (this is obv a big deal, anyone who travels west >> east >> west knows exactly what I'm talking about) Plus my flight back to SFO is with James (he is heading out a weekend earlier to go to a Michigan game) so this is double awesome.

I love that I finally found (was referred to) a salon in San Francisco-- Cinta. I have an appointment this morning at 10:00am and I am so excited.  My hair is in deeesperate need of some TLC. Yay!!

Rock my Run -- If you're a runner and like me need some good music motivation-- this is perfect! I have been using the 'everybody say paaarty' (#iwillstopforminidancepartiesduringmyrun). And if you don't want to run - it's great for a dance party. ;) double win.


I have been trying super hard to eat breakfast every morning #mostimportantmealoftheday (holy long hash tags) and I have been eating lots of grapefruit. (I've even started to eat eggs again which is huge for anyone who knows how much I detested them before- thank you midnight sorority breakfasts) Oh-- and we bought a huge bag from Costco- so I sorta have no choice. 

I have a dinner date with some ladies tonight! I am excited to have yummy thai food at Basil Canteen and great conversation & company with some pretty awesome girlies! And $6 cocktails-- yes please!! 


And lastly-- this is all sorts of amazing. Suri's Burn Book -- Obsessed. Read it, you'll understand. 



oxx & happy hump day
ashley




4 comments:

Victoria said...

i love your blog, so simple and cute!

oh man i wasted a lot of time the other day reading "suri's burn book" it is so funny!!

Gabrielle said...

Great post! I just came across your blog today, and am so glad I did! I've been looking for some good running/workout songs, so I'm definitely looking into the Rock My Run website! :)

Whim Wham Life said...

That salon looks ahhh-mazing! Your locks are gonna be gorgeous! xoxo

Fash Boulevard said...

i eat grapefruit every morning. such a great way to start off the day. amazing post, love. if you get a second, please check out my JewelMint photo shoot. Love to hear what you think. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com