Friday, March 11, 2011

friday confessions


I confess that I took note of my confessions for this week (yep, in my memo pad on my blackberry) so that I could be a good blogger this week! Much better than thinking of confessions on the fly. 

I confess that completely forgot this week started lent and haven't thought much about anything I want to give up. Things considered: nail biting, pop, shopping, chips/popcorn (specifically salt and vinegar), and ice cream...

I confess that every time I am home and there is a knock at the door I freak out just a little. My apartment complex doesn't know Ms Lola exists ($1000 pet deposit, you're kidding me right?) and I don't want to get caught.

I confess that now that I am confessing my above confession that I am superstitious that somehow someway they'll find out because I now admitted it out loud (or on my blog). 


I confess that I looove cleaning and organizing. It is the best way I can relax.

I confess that I am really excited for my high school reunion this fall. It'll be fun/interesting to catch up with people I haven't seen in 10 years. (and then gossip about it all with my friends afterwards).




Ahhh.. Friday :) the weekend is here!!! :)

5 comments:

VandyJ said...

I have a 20 year reunion this summer. I'm kinda excited/kinda dreading it. I didn't go to the ten, so I think I'm going, but was never impressed withthe people I went to school with anyway, so we will see what the reunion brings.

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

heh.. I used to always come up with reasons in my head when we lived in an apartment as to why I would have a dog in my pad to avoid the $$.... My best was.. I'm watching this for my mother who is in the hospital battling __. Yes its a lie, but how sad for my mom, right? No one will argue that! heh.. j/k. I'm a new follower- found ya on Dandelion's site!

Anonymous said...

I missed my 10th and I still regret it (2 years later...omg I am old).

I'm not Catholic but if I had to give up something for Lent it would definitely be fruits and veggies...and/or exercise. Just saying.

ashley said...

VandyJ- I'm from a reeeeally small town and pretty much went from K-12 with everyone!

Johanson Family- Yay! I love new followers. :) Thanks!! And yes, I come up with next excuses (and I have my go-to) while I have a mini-heart attack when there's a knock!

Kimi- A lot of schools do every 5 years after their 10. I still haven't decided what to give up for lent. (oops!)

Mamarazzi said...

soooo smart to take notes on your phone. i need to do that.

I am so very late visiting everyone.

This seems to be something I say a lot.

PLEASE forgive the drive by comment!

I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your participation in the Friday Confessional linky party.