Friday, April 29, 2011

star

Today I woke up to an amazing surprised in my inbox!!!

One of my dearest friends, April sent me a voucher for the international star registry...

april & ashley

Why? (well aside from her being thoughtful. kind. selfless. amazing....)

...It was on 'my list'!! I am sooo excited that I can cross it off....(I need to figure how to create a 'tab' to continue to update my list.... feel free to help me out, if you know how) and I have her to thank!!!
Of course I eagerly went online and registered for my star!! 



I will upload my certificate when it arrives in the mail! :) Yay!!!




3 comments:

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

How cute are you?!
I could help you with a tab...you mean like a new page right? If you click design and then the posting tab there will be an edit pages tab underneath..next to your edit posts tab. If you click that you can create a page and enter your post like a normal post. Then save, and then you will go back to design add a gadget and look for the pages gadget in the list.....save...this all might be a bit hard to follow....if you need more help let me know

angie on maui said...

Yay! Congratulations on your star - what a sweet gesture from your friend. :)

Jeannie said...

seriously - this needs to be me!!! I have to get back into my work out plan too. I made these statements about a month ago...nothing happened. HA. But I definitely want to get back into it. (candy weakness - starburst...uhhhhhh)

The star idea is so cute! :)