Thursday, June 23, 2011


Let's break the ice. I pathetically love these silly little surveys. 


1) Tell one thing not many people know about you.
I have recently been getting asked a ton if my hair is mine (Aly, you are so guilty of this! and we know each other!) And yes, it's mine. All of it. 

2) If you HAD to change your first name, what would you change it to?
I'm good with my name. But how awful was it that my parents considered naming me Desiree? 

3) What are your 3 favorite songs of the moment?
Lupe Fisco - Show Goes On :
Katy Perry/Kanye - ET

LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem 
And now you know, unless its on the radio (or pandora), I don't listen to it. 

4) List 3 goals on your life's to-do list:
Get married & have babies
Complete my 'to-do' (bucket) list. 
World peace

5) What is one of your favorite quotes?
"Exude confidence" ;) is my current fav. Word. 

6) Fill in the blank:  If I had an extra 10 dollars to spend . . I would buy __________?
Is this $10 extra dollars in addition to $50 dollars? 

7) What’s your birth date?
March 24th

8) Do you have a hidden talent and if so what is it?
Not.whatsoever. I like to clean & organized. Some would consider that more crazy than a talent. 

9) What do you think of when you hear the word "blue"?
Wanting to go here...

10) Finish this thought:  I need . . . 
To pack some boxes (or a vacation). 


2 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

Oh my goodness, your hair is so luscious!! I probably did not spell that word right. Oh well. But seriously. It's like Princess Kate's hair!

And I LOVE that party rock song!!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Hahaha .... I so did ask you that! But for real, it is so long! Do you take Biotin? I do and it has made my hair grow like a mofo weed! I love it though :)

Can we talk this weekend? About me coming to DC in the next few weeks? Look under your cushions for spare change! Lord knows I need it!! Ha ha!!

PS - Take off word verification!